The Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Argh! Who can make me [Insert Name Here]?

Go down

Argh!  Who can make me [Insert Name Here]? Empty Argh! Who can make me [Insert Name Here]?

Post  Quel Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:26 pm

All right, Quel here! Are you always wondering "who can make me [this] or [that]," and haven't the slightest clue who to ask? Well, here is where you can post what you do and what you can make. Also, if you put down the required items, the people who are asking you for something might donate a few of the mats to you!

My next post will provide a good example of what to do. Try to follow that format for easy access!

Quel

Last edited by Quel on Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Quel
Quel
Admin
Admin

https://wobbrotherhood.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Argh!  Who can make me [Insert Name Here]? Empty Quel's Jewelcrafting Emporium!

Post  Quel Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:09 pm

Here is where I will post all the of the rings, necks, and whatever else you can imagine that I can make using JC. I can usually provide all the bars and stuff, but sometimes I get low on gems, and can always use help in that department!

Please tell me if you are going to just disenchant the items. You will be placed lower on the list (below those who are going to equip the items).

A page with any other information you might want about an item can be found here.

What I can make as of March 22, 2009

Reagents
Delicate Copper Wire (Requires 2x Copper Bar)
Bronze Setting (Requires 2x Bronze Bar)

Rings

Copper
Braided Copper Ring (+1 Spirit) (Requires 2x Delicate Copper Wire)
Woven Copper Ring (+1 Intellect) (Requires 2x Delicate Copper Wire, 1x Copper Bar)
Heavy Copper Ring (+2 Stamina) (Requires 2x Delicate Copper Wire, 4x Copper Bar)
Tigerseye Band (+2 Strength) (Requires 1x Delicate Copper Wire, 1x Tigerseye)
Inlaid Malachite Ring (+2 Agility) (Requires 2x Copper Bar, 2x Malachite)
Gloom Band (+5 Spirit) (Requires 2x Delicate Copper Wire, 1x Bronze Setting, 2x Shadowgem)

Silver or Pearl
Elegant Silver Ring (+2 Spirit, +2 Intellect) (Requires 1x Silver Bar)
Simple Pearl Ring (+4 Spell Hit Rating) (Requires 1x Small Lustrous Pearl, 1x Bronze Setting, 2x Copper Bar)
Ring of Silver Might (+4 Stamina, +3 Strength) (Requires 2x Silver Bar)
Heavy Silver Ring (Random Enchantment) (Requires 2x Silver Bar, 1x Bronze Setting, 1x Moss Agate, 1x Lesser Moonstone)

Bronze
Solid Bronze Ring (+30 Armor) (Requires 4x Bronze Bar)
Bronze Band of Force (+1 Weapon Damage, Slightly Better Magic) (Requires 2x Bronze Bar, 1x Bronze Setting, 3x Malachite, 3x Tigerseye, 2x Shadowgem)
Ring of Twilight Shadows (+4 Intellect, +4 Stamina) (Requires 2x Bronze Bar, 2x Shadowgem)

Necks

Copper
Malachite Pendant (+2 Agility) (Requires 1x Malachite, 1x Delicate Copper Wire)
Ornate Tigerseye Necklace (+2 Spirit) (Requires 1x Delicate Copper Wire, 2x Bronze Bar, 2x Tigerseye)

Silver or Pearl

Bronze
Thick Bronze Necklace (+3 Stamina) (Requires 2x Bronze Bar, 1x Delicate Copper Wire, 1x Shadowgem)
Brilliant Necklace (+2 Strength, +2 Agility, +2 Intellect, +2 Spirit, +1 Stamina) (Requires 4x Bronze Bar, 1x Bronze Setting, 1x Moss Agate)
Bronze Torc (Reduced Melee Damage by 2) (Requires 6x Bronze Bar, 1x Bronze Setting, 1x Lesser Moonstone)
Quel
Quel
Admin
Admin

https://wobbrotherhood.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum